While "Never" may be impossible to achieve all the time, it's never a bad idea to at least try a little positive action. Here's some food for thought:
1. NEVER assume that people can't adapt. Give them the right tools; they may surprise you.
2. NEVER let fear or doubt make you second-guess your vision. Be flexible, but stay focused.
3. NEVER feel that you have to conquer the world alone. Yes, you can do all things through Christ, but you don't have to do all of those things at one time. Pace yourself.
4. NEVER doubt the power of the same God who parted the Red Sea for Moses to make a way for you. Obstacles present opportunities!
5. NEVER EVER stop dreaming and NEVER give up on your dreams.❤